Our client is a looking for their next ASPICE Engineer to play a crucial role in ensuring the highest quality and reliability of their IC circuits by maintaining and implementing ASPICE processes.
This is a great opportunity to further your career and play a key role as part of a team innovating in an application area that will see enourmous growth over the next 10-15 years. Benefits for the ASPICE Engineer include a competetitive and flexibile salary, private medical plus pension contributions.
Responsibilities for the ASPICE Engineer include:
- Lead Automotive SPICE process implementation for organizational compliance.
- You will collaborate with development teams for seamless integration into the product development lifecycle.
- Establish KPIs to monitor ASPICE process effectiveness.
- You will identify and implement continuous improvement actions.
- Create and maintain accurate ASPICE documentation.
- You will coordinate internal and external audits for compliance verification.
- Collaborate on risk assessment for ASPICE processes.
- Implement strategies to mitigate risks and ensure project success.
- You will Collaborate with cross-functional teams for seamless ASPICE process integration.Requirements for the ASPICE Engineer include:
- Proven experience in ASPICE processes within semiconductor or automotive industries.
- In-depth knowledge of ASPICE standards (ISO 26262) and best practices.
- Strong understanding of integrated circuit development and validation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, thriving in a collaborative, fast-paced startup environment.Please contact Ammar Salih if you would like to discuss this ASPICE Engineer position or similar roles.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.