Disaster Recovery and Testing Manager - London
We are looking to recruit a Disaster Recovery and Testing Manager for financial services Client.
You must have at least 3 to 5 years experience Disaster Recovery.
You will need the following:
- Good understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle Models such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Iterative and V-model
- Adept in Industry standard best practices in testing aligned with ISTQB and models for test maturity such as TMMi
- Expertise in Disaster Recovery test planning & execution
- Understanding of Test Environments
- Understanding of Configuration and Release Management Processes & Techniques
- Understanding of Test Data setup and delivery
- Understanding of Automation Framework & Techniques
Understanding of one more databases such as Oracle or SQL will be very useful
Understanding of Organisational Dynamics
This is a 3 month contract in London.
Send you CV to us in Word format.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.