Release Manager with Nolio - City London
Our Client is looking to recruit a Release Manager with experience of Nolio for the agile team to automate implementations for Investment Bank products utilizing the latest tools and technologies using Nolio.
In this critical role the candidate will become part of a motivated and talented team operating within a creative environment.
You should have a passion for scripting and automation of high throughput processing systems for client side, middle and back-end systems.
o Primary Skill - Release and Config Management, Use of Various deployment tools like Nolio
- Proven testing experience in an agile environment utilizing common agile tools and techniques
- Previous proven experience in developing automated deployment processes
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience in Release Management and Deployments using Nolio
- Experience with version control software like GIT or Perforce
- Experience in C# (optional)
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy team environment
- Creative and User centric approach to testing
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Experience in working with multiple simultaneous software releases
- 5-7 years in release and config management using agile technologies (Mandatory)
- Experience using Nolio (Mandatory)
- Experience working as part of a successful Agile/ SCRUM team (Desired)
- Experience in JIRA (Desired)
- Ability to work as part of an integrated delivery team (Desired)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and have consistently demonstrated the ability to work well and excel in a collaborative team environment (Desired)
- Able to work independently for catching up with crucial deadlines (Desired)
- Experience in TDD and/ or BDD (Desired)
This is a 6 month contract in the City London.
Please forward your CV to us in Word format.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.