18 month FTC
£60,000 per annum
Company client working with a Manchester based client who are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join them on an 18 month FTC. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements and collating, validating and maintaining people related data.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
* Business analysis - creating and maintaining processes and guidance that enables stakeholders to optimise performance, identify issues and take data driven actions to resolve issues.
* Data capture and analysis of functional level people statistics
* Strategic analysis - conducting deep dive exercise of analysis to provide insight into identified business issues or proactively drive recommendations to improve business operation.
Key skills for the Business Analyst:
* Experience in using business analysis tools and techniques.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
* Working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.