Liverpool - Hybrid Working
6 Month Contract
£300 - £350 per day
I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business in their search for Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their fast paced team on a 6 Month Contract
*Assess scope of impact of IFRS 17 on Global Regulatory Reporting
*Test financial reporting systems to ensure that outputs are working as expected post-implementation
* Analyse data validations in the Regulatory Reporting System and identify changes required.
*Design and test new validations
* Manage delivery of workstreams across Regulatory Reporting processes to ensure all areas are ready for implementation of IFRS 17 at 1 January 2023, including progress reporting to GRR leaders
*Lead assigned workstreams and deliver analysis of existing processes, design and implementation of changes required
*Analysis of changes to aged debt reporting and its impact on processes, including redesign of complex spreadsheets where required
* ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA Qualified.
* Strong technical knowledge & understanding of financial reporting standards Experience of working in, or auditing, a large service organisation with experience of Group Reporting Functions.
* Experience of analysing existing processes, identify and implementing change required Good small project management and project delivery experience.
* Ideal but not essential, experience of Solvency II Regulatory Reporting and/ or IFRS 17.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.