Service Delivery Lead (Edinburgh)
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will play a strategic and pivotal role, managing the end to end relationship between AND Digital and its clients. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for monitoring happiness and performance of the project team and acts as point of contact with the client to review performance, satisfaction and discuss future needs. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Ensure that the service delivered to both clients and AND Digital’s people results in a great experience all round
- Manage an average portfolio of 3 clients as you will be required to spend 4 days per week on client site.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and AND Digital’s people you will be responsible for swiftly resolving issues raised by the stakeholders or AND’s people.
- Build and source a team for the client, depending on the needs and skills of our people
- Manage onboarding, rotation, holidays, training, and working with clients to forecast new requirements
- Be the first point of escalation for delivery issues and represents delivery at customer meetings
- Manage the NPS, measure performance and client satisfaction on a quarterly basis
- Support account growth and relationship development planning
- Advise clients on AND’s services and make recommendations that solve their needs
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Experience and passion in the digital tech space
- Strong interpersonal skills are paramount for this role to build trusting relationships with your clients and colleagues.
- Problem solving: Ability to use creativity, reasoning, past experience, information and available resources to resolve client issues
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changes and manage multiple tasks. Ability to adapt to each client style and adjust to changing business surroundings is important.
- Listening skills: Ability to listening to your client, put yourself in their shoes to understand their perspective and empathise with them.
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate clearly and positively the message you want to deliver to your client or colleague. Ability to give difficult messages without breaking the trust build with the client or colleague.
- Time management: Ability to multi tasks in order to deliver on time your commitment to each individual. Ability to demonstrate that you are highly reliable.
- Detail oriented: Attention to detail is essential for planning and financial management
It’s helpful if you also have:
- The ability to Identify and qualify new opportunities
- Experience in managing account documents (eg; opportunity pipeline, company profile, stakeholder map)
- The understanding required to ensure POs, contract, affiliate contracts are in place for every engagement
- A track record in managing monthly invoicing including time approvals
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.